Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Steatohepatitis and Metabolic Liver Disease
Desmosterol in human nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 976–982, September 2013
How to Cite
Simonen, M., Männistö, V., Leppänen, J., Kaminska, D., Kärjä, V., Venesmaa, S., Käkelä, P., Kuusisto, J., Gylling, H., Laakso, M. and Pihlajamäki, J. (2013), Desmosterol in human nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Hepatology, 58: 976–982. doi: 10.1002/hep.26342
Supported by a grant from the Academy of Finland (to J.P., Contract no. 120979; 138006; to M.L., Contract no. 124243), the Finnish Diabetes Research Foundation (to J.P. and M.L.), the Finnish Cultural Foundation (to J.P.), the Finnish Heart Foundation (to M.L.), TEKES (to M.L., Contract no. 1510/31/06), and Commission of the European Community (to M.L., Contract no. LSHM-CT-2004-512013 EUGENE2).
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 09:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.