Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Reduction of cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma with antiviral therapy in chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, page 1856, November 2013
How to Cite
Liaw, Y.-F. (2013), Reduction of cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma with antiviral therapy in chronic hepatitis B. Hepatology, 58: 1856. doi: 10.1002/hep.26358
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 01:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2013
- 6Long-term follow-up of interferon alfa treatment in Chinese patients with chronic hepatitis B infection: the effect on hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion and the development of cirrhosis-related complications. HEPATOLOGY 2001;34:139-145., , , , , .
- 7Long-term follow up of interferon-treated chronic hepatitis B infection in Chinese. HEPATOLOGY 1997;26:427A., , , , .
- 8Nine years follow-up after interferon (IFN) treatment for chronic hepatitis B (CHB) in Chinese patients. HEPATOLOGY 1997;26:259A., , .