Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Persistent abnormal liver fibrosis after weaning off parenteral nutrition in pediatric intestinal failure
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 729–738, August 2013
How to Cite
Mutanen, A., Lohi, J., Heikkilä, P., Koivusalo, A. I., Rintala, R. J. and Pakarinen, M. P. (2013), Persistent abnormal liver fibrosis after weaning off parenteral nutrition in pediatric intestinal failure. Hepatology, 58: 729–738. doi: 10.1002/hep.26360
This work was supported by grants from the Mary and Georg C. Ehnroth Foundation, the Finnish Medical Association, the Sigrid Juselius Foundation, and the Finnish Pediatric Research Foundation.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 12:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.