Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Zeuzem consults for and advises Boehringer Ingelheim.
Concordance between sustained virologic response week 12 (SVR12) and SVR24 in genotype 1 hepatitis C virus patients receiving interferon-free treatment in the SOUND-C2 study
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, page 1516, October 2013
How to Cite
Zeuzem, S. and Mensa, F. J. (2013), Concordance between sustained virologic response week 12 (SVR12) and SVR24 in genotype 1 hepatitis C virus patients receiving interferon-free treatment in the SOUND-C2 study. Hepatology, 58: 1516. doi: 10.1002/hep.26363
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2013 12:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- 2SOUND-C2: SVR4, 12, and 24 concordance in genotype (GT) 1 HCV patients receiving interferon (IFN)-free treatment with the HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor BI 201335 and the NS5B polymerase inhibitor BI 207127. Hepatology 2012;56(Suppl):569A., , , , , , et al.
- 4A 12-week interferon-free regimen of ABT-450/r, ABT-072, and ribavirin was well tolerated and achieved sustained virologic response in 91% treatment-naïve HCV IL28B-CC genotype-1-infected subjects. J Hepatol 2012;56(Suppl 2):S7., , , , . . et al.