Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Hepatitis B virus inhibits liver regeneration via epigenetic regulation of urokinase-type plasminogen activator
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 762–776, August 2013
How to Cite
Park, E.-S., Park, Y. K., Shin, C. Y., Park, S. H., Ahn, S. H., Kim, D. H., Lim, K.-H., Kwon, S. Y., Kim, K. P., Yang, S.-I., Seong, B. L. and Kim, K.-H. (2013), Hepatitis B virus inhibits liver regeneration via epigenetic regulation of urokinase-type plasminogen activator. Hepatology, 58: 762–776. doi: 10.1002/hep.26379
Supported in part by National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (KRF-2008-314-C00269), a grant of the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea (Grant No. A103001).
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 02:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012