These authors contributed equally to this work.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Genetic predisposition and environmental danger signals initiate chronic autoimmune hepatitis driven by CD4+ T cells
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 718–728, August 2013
How to Cite
Hardtke-Wolenski, M., Fischer, K., Noyan, F., Schlue, J., Falk, C. S., Stahlhut, M., Woller, N., Kuehnel, F., Taubert, R., Manns, M. P. and Jaeckel, E. (2013), Genetic predisposition and environmental danger signals initiate chronic autoimmune hepatitis driven by CD4+ T cells. Hepatology, 58: 718–728. doi: 10.1002/hep.26380
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by grants from the German Research Foundation (KFO250 project 7) and the cluster of excellence REBIRTH.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Pathogen Infection as a Possible Cause for Autoimmune Hepatitis, International Reviews of Immunology, 2014, 33, 4, 296, ,
- 5The importance of liver microcirculation in promoting autoimmune hepatitis via maintaining an inflammatory cytokine milieu – A mathematical model study, Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2014, 348, 33, ,
- 6Using a yeast two-hybrid system to identify FTCD as a new regulator for HIF-1α in HepG2 cells, Cellular Signalling, 2014, 26, 7, 1560, , , , , , , ,
- 7The Autoimmune Diseases, 2014,, , ,
- 8Experimental liver fibrosis research: update on animal models, legal issues and translational aspects, Fibrogenesis & Tissue Repair, 2013, 6, 1, 19, , , , , , , , , ,