Potential conflicts of interest: C.R., S.C., and J.M.P. have received research grants from Gilead Sciences. S.C. and J.M.P. have served as advisors for Gilead Sciences.
Characterization of the dynamics of hepatitis B virus resistance to adefovir by ultra-deep pyrosequencing
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 890–901, September 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, C., Chevaliez, S., Bensadoun, P. and Pawlotsky, J.-M. (2013), Characterization of the dynamics of hepatitis B virus resistance to adefovir by ultra-deep pyrosequencing. Hepatology, 58: 890–901. doi: 10.1002/hep.26383
This work was funded by the French National Agency for Research on AIDS and Viral Hepatitis (ANRS). The authors are particularly grateful to Prof. Jean-François Delfraissy, the Director of ANRS, for his continuous support to our UDPS projects. Christophe Rodriguez is the recipient of a doctoral fellowship from ANRS. The hosting laboratory is funded by the Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM) as an “FRM Team.“ The authors thank Katyna Borroto-Esoda and Gilead Sciences for providing the samples from patients treated with adefovir used in this study and Prof. Manh-Tong Dao for providing the samples from unselected patients newly observed in the Department of Hepatology of the University Hospital of Caen, France.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.