Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 2155–2163, June 2013
How to Cite
Sulkowski, M. S., Bourlière, M., Bronowicki, J.-P., Asselah, T., Pawlotsky, J.-M., Shafran, S. D., Pol, S., Mauss, S., Larrey, D., Datsenko, Y., Stern, J. O., Kukolj, G., Scherer, J., Nehmiz, G., Steinmann, G. G. and Böcher, W. O. (2013), Faldaprevir combined with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in chronic hepatitis C virus genotype-1 patients with prior nonresponse: SILEN-C2 trial. Hepatology, 57: 2155–2163. doi: 10.1002/hep.26386
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Sulkowski advises and received grants from Abbott, Boehringer Ingleheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen, Merck, Roche, and Vertex. He advises Gilead, Novartis, and Pfizer. Dr. Bronowicki consults for Boehringer Ingleheim. Dr. Asselah consults for, advises, received grants from, and is on the speakers' bureau for Boehringer Ingleheim. Dr. Pawlotsky advises and received grants from Gilead and Roche. He also advises Abbott, Achillion, Anadys, Biotica, Boehringer Ingleheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen-Cilag, Madaus-Rottapharm, Merck, and Novartis. Dr. Shafran advises and received grants from Merck, Pfizer, Roche, Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, and Vertex. He received grants from Boehringer Ingleheim and GSK. He advises Janssen. Dr. Pol received grants from and is on the speakers' bureau for Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingleheim, Gilead, Novartis, MSD, and Janssen. Dr. Mauss advises and is on the speakers' bureau for Boehringer Ingleheim and Roche. Dr. Larrey consults, received grants from, and is on the speakers' bureau for Roche. He consults for and received grants from Boehringer Ingleheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Gilead. He consults and is on the speakers' bureau for Merck. He received grants from Abbott.
Supported by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co KG.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- 5BI 201335 pharmacokinetics and early effect on viral load in HCV genotype-1 patients [Abstract 1249]. J Hepatol 2011; 54(Suppl 1):S493., , , , , .
- 7Faldaprevir combined with peginterferon alfa-2a and ribavirin in treatment-naïve patients with chronic genotype-1 HCV: SILEN-C1 trial. Hepatol 2013. doi: 10.1002/hep.26276. [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , , et al.
- 11TMC435 in HCV genotype 1 patients who have failed previous pegylated interferon/ribavirin treatment: final SVR24 results of the ASPIRE trial [Abstract 2]. J Hepatol 2012; 56(Suppl 1):S1–S2., , , , , , et al.
- 12American Association for Study of Liver Diseases. An update on treatment of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C virus infection: 2011 practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. Hepatology 2011; 54: 1433–1444., , , , ;
- 14In vitro studies investigating the mechanism of interaction between TMC435 and hepatic transporters [Abstract 278]. Hepatology 2010; 52(Suppl 1):S461A., , , , , .
- 15Mechanisms of isolated unconjugated hyperbilirubinaemia induced by the HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor BI 201335 [Abstract 1236]. J Hepatol 2011; 54(Suppl 1):S488., , , , , , et al.