Potential conflict of interest: The authors are employees and shareholders of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Resistance analysis of hepatitis C virus genotype 1 prior treatment null responders receiving daclatasvir and asunaprevir
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 902–911, September 2013
How to Cite
McPhee, F., Hernandez, D., Yu, F., Ueland, J., Monikowski, A., Carifa, A., Falk, P., Wang, C., Fridell, R., Eley, T., Zhou, N. and Gardiner, D. (2013), Resistance analysis of hepatitis C virus genotype 1 prior treatment null responders receiving daclatasvir and asunaprevir. Hepatology, 58: 902–911. doi: 10.1002/hep.26388
Supported by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
This study is registered with ClinicalTrials.gov, number NCT01012895, and is also known as Study AI447-011.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- 4High rates of SVR24 for BMS-790052, a NS5A replication complex inhibitor, in combination with peg-IFNa-2a and ribavirin (RBV): phase 2a trial in treatment-naïve HCV-genotype 1 subjects. 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Chicago, 2011; Oral Abstract H1-376., , , , , , et al.
- 51195 BMS-650032, an NS3 inhibitor, in combination with peginterferon alpha-2a and ribavirin in treatment-naive subjects with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis c infection. J Hepatol 2011;54(Suppl 1:)S472., , , , , , et al.
- 61096 Asunaprevir (ASV; BMS-650032), an NS3 protease inhibitor, in combination with peginterferon and ribavirin in treatment-naive patients with genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C infection. J Hepatol 2012;56(Suppl 2):S431-S432., , , , , , et al.
- 9Genotypic and phenotypic analysis of variants resistant to hepatitis C virus nonstructural protein 5A replication complex inhibitor BMS-790052 in humans: in vitro and in vivo correlations. Hepatology 2011;54:1924-1935., , , , , , et al.
- 15Dual therapy with the nonstructural protein 5A inhibitor, daclatasvir, and the nonstructural protein 3 protease inhibitor, asunaprevir, in hepatitis C virus genotype 1b-infected null responders. Hepatology 2012:55:742-748., , , , , , et al.
- 16Dual oral therapy with daclatasvir and asunaprevir for patients with HCV genotype 1b infection and limited treatment options. J Hepatol 2013 [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , , et al.
- 189 TMC435 in patients infected with HCV genotype 1 who have failed previous pegylated interferon/ribavirin treatment: virologic analyses of the ASPIRE trial. J Hepatol 2012;56(Suppl 2):S5., , , , , , et al.
- 201172 Antiviral activity and resistance profile of the novel HCV NS5a inhibitor GS-5885. J Hepatol 2012;56:S464., , , , , , et al.
- 211215 Persistence of NS5A GS-5885 drug resistance mutations following 3 days of monotherapy in genotype-1 HCV patients is dependent on the HCV subtype and specific mutation. J Hepatol 2012;56:S482., , , , , .
- 23Characterization of virologic escape in hepatitis C virus genotype 1b patients treated with the direct acting antivirals daclatasvir and asunaprevir. J Hepatol 2013 [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , , et al.