These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 363–373, July 2013
How to Cite
Pusterla, T., Nèmeth, J., Stein, I., Wiechert, L., Knigin, D., Marhenke, S., Longerich, T., Kumar, V., Arnold, B., Vogel, A., Bierhaus, A., Pikarsky, E., Hess, J. and Angel, P. (2013), Receptor for advanced glycation endproducts (RAGE) is a key regulator of oval cell activation and inflammation-associated liver carcinogenesis in mice. Hepatology, 58: 363–373. doi: 10.1002/hep.26395
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the Cooperation in Cancer Research of the German Cancer Research Center and Israeli Ministry of Science, Culture and Sport (Ca-130 to P.A., J.H., and E.P., and Ca-147 to P.A. and E.P.), the Federal Ministry of Science, Education and Art (MWK Excellence Cluster Initiative to A.B., P.A., and J.H.), the German Research Foundation (SFB Transregio 77, to P.A., J.H., T.L., and A.V.), and the Dietmar Hopp Foundation (to J.H.). Financial support by the Helmholtz Alliance Preclinical Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Mutagenic Effect of the YHK Phytocompound in Hepatocytes: In View of an Age-Management Liver-Protecting Approach, Rejuvenation Research, 2014, 17, 2, 168, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2In Vivo Implanted Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Trigger a Cascade of Cellular Events Leading to the Formation of an Ectopic Bone Regenerative Niche, Stem Cells and Development, 2013, 22, 24, 3178, , , , , ,