These authors contributed equally to this work.
PROX1 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis by way of up-regulating hypoxia-inducible factor 1α expression and protein stability
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 692–705, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhang, J.-B., Qin, Y., Wang, W., Wei, L., Teng, Y., Guo, L., Zhang, B., Lin, Z., Liu, J., Ren, Z.-G., Ye, Q.-H. and Xie, Y. (2013), PROX1 promotes hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis by way of up-regulating hypoxia-inducible factor 1α expression and protein stability. Hepatology, 58: 692–705. doi: 10.1002/hep.26398
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by grants from National Key Project for Infectious Diseases (2012ZX10002-006, 2012ZX10004-503, 2012ZX10002012-003), National Basic Research Program (2009CB521701, 2012CB519002), Natural Science Foundation of China (31071143, 31170148, 30872505, 81071993, 81172275), and Shanghai Municipal R&D Grant (11DZ2291900, GWDTR201216).
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 02:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Epigenetically silenced long noncoding-SRHC promotes proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma, Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology, 2014,, , , , , , , , ,
- 2LSD1 sustains pancreatic cancer growth via maintaining HIF1α-dependent glycolytic process, Cancer Letters, 2014, 347, 2, 225, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3The impact of hypoxia in hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis, Frontiers of Medicine, 2014, 8, 1, 33, , ,
- 4The Role of Hypoxia Inducible Factor-1 in Hepatocellular Carcinoma, BioMed Research International, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , ,