Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Prevalence and predictors of hepatitis B virus coinfection in a United States cohort of hepatitis C virus-infected patients
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 538–545, August 2013
How to Cite
Tyson, G. L., Kramer, J. R., Duan, Z., Davila, J. A., Richardson, P. A. and El-Serag, H. B. (2013), Prevalence and predictors of hepatitis B virus coinfection in a United States cohort of hepatitis C virus-infected patients. Hepatology, 58: 538–545. doi: 10.1002/hep.26400
Partly funded by NIH grant T32 DK083266-01A1, NIH grant R01-CA-125487, NIH/National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease, Center Grant P30 DK56338 and the Houston Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence HFP90-020 and MRP05-305. Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 02:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- 1Hepatitis B virus infection among American patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection: prevalence, racial/ethnic differences, and viral interactions. Hepatology 2010;51:759-766., .
- 21Prevalence of hepatitis A virus and hepatitis B virus immunity in patients with polymerase chain reaction-confirmed hepatitis C: implications for vaccination strategy. Am J Gastroenterol 2001;96:858-863., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 23Epidemiology of hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and human immunodeficiency virus infecions in patients with beta-thalassemia in Iran: a multicenter study. Arch Iran Med 2006;9:319-323., , , , , , et al.
- 24Evaluation of new cases of HCV infection in thalassaemia patients for source of infection. Asian J Transfus Sci 2011;5:132-135., , , , , .
- 27Essential to the fight: immigrants in the military eight years after 9/11. Immigration Policy Center: 2009; 1-11..