These authors contributed equally.
Influence of the transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic stent on firstline treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 2211–2212, December 2013
How to Cite
Knüppel, E., Bettinger, D., Euringer, W., Thimme, R., Roessle, M., Spangenberg, H. C. and Schultheib, M. (2013), Influence of the transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic stent on firstline treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 58: 2211–2212. doi: 10.1002/hep.26406
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 04:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1The use of transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic stent shunt (TIPS) in the management of portal hypertensive bleeding, Journal of the Chinese Medical Association, 2014,,