The copyright line on this article was changed on July 30, 2014, after original online publication.
Proteome-wide analyses of human hepatocytes during differentiation and dedifferentiation
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. HEPATOLOGY published by Wiley Periodicals Inc. on behalf of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 799–809, August 2013
How to Cite
Rowe, C., Gerrard, D. T., Jenkins, R., Berry, A., Durkin, K., Sundstrom, L., Goldring, C. E., Park, B. K., Kitteringham, N. R., Hanley, K. P. and Hanley, N. A. (2013), Proteome-wide analyses of human hepatocytes during differentiation and dedifferentiation. Hepatology, 58: 799–809. doi: 10.1002/hep.26414
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2013 03:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (N.H.) as part of a Technology Strategy Board award to L.S. (Capsant Neurotechnologies, now OrganDot Ltd, London, UK)
- Stem Cells for Safer Medicine Consortium, the Manchester Biomedical Research Centre
- Medical Research Council. N.H. is a Wellcome Trust Senior Fellow in Clinical Science
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hep26414-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||297K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hep26414-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||331K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hep26414-sup-0004-supptab1.doc||117K||Supporting Table 1. Proteins that discriminated fresh human adult hepatocytes, fetal hepatocytes or HepG2 cells.|
|hep26414-sup-0005-supptab2.doc||75K||Supporting Table 2. Proteins that discriminated different culture conditions.|
|hep26414-sup-0006-suppdata1.xlsx||1976K||Supporting Information Data Set 1.|
|hep26414-sup-0007-suppdata2.xlsx||634K||Supporting Information Data Set 2.|
|hep26414-sup-0008-suppdata3.xlsx||56K||Supporting Information Data Set 3.|
|hep26414-sup-0009-suppdata4.xlsx||279K||Supporting Information Data Set 4.|
|hep26414-sup-0010-suppcap.doc||22K||Supporting Information Caption|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.