Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Cordoba consults for Ocera and Alfa Wassermann.
Smart applications for assessing minimal hepatic encephalopathy: Novelty from the app revolution
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 844–846, September 2013
How to Cite
Amodio, P. and Cordoba, J. (2013), Smart applications for assessing minimal hepatic encephalopathy: Novelty from the app revolution. Hepatology, 58: 844–846. doi: 10.1002/hep.26416
See Article on Page 1122.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 12:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.