Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, page 1857, November 2013
How to Cite
Lai, C.-L. and Yuen, M.-F. (2013), Reply:. Hepatology, 58: 1857. doi: 10.1002/hep.26417
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 12:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- 5Long-term follow up of interferon treated chronic hepatitis B infection in Chinese. Hepatology 1997;26:427A (Abstract 1196)., , , , .
- 6Nine years follow-up after interferon (IFN) treatment for chronic hepatitis B (CHB) in Chinese patients. Hepatology 1997;26:259A (Abstract 523)., , .
- 7Long-term follow-up of interferon alfa treatment in Chinese patients with chronic hepatitis B infection: the effect on hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion and the development of cirrhosis-related complications. Hepatology 2001;34:139–145., , , , , .
- 9Ishak versus METAVIR: terminology, convertibility and correlation with laboratory changes in chronic hepatitis c, liver biopsy. Takahashi H, ed. 2011. ISBN: 978-953-307-644-7, InTech. Available at: http://www.intechopen.com/books/liver-biopsy/ishak-versus-metavirterminology-convertibility-and-correlation-with.laboratory-changes-in-chronic-h., .