This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos.: 81272292, 81071524, and 81201363) and the 5810 training program (assigned to J.Y.W.) from Shanghai Tenth People's Hospital.These authors contributed equally to this study.
Mutual interaction between YAP and CREB promotes tumorigenesis in liver cancer
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1011–1020, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Ma, L., Weng, W., Qiao, Y., Zhang, Y., He, J., Wang, H., Xiao, W., Li, L., Chu, Q., Pan, Q., Yu, Y. and Sun, F. (2013), Mutual interaction between YAP and CREB promotes tumorigenesis in liver cancer. Hepatology, 58: 1011–1020. doi: 10.1002/hep.26420
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 12:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81272292, 81071524, 81201363
- Shanghai Tenth People's Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.