These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prospective multicenter clinical trial of immunosuppressive drug withdrawal in stable adult liver transplant recipients
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1824–1835, November 2013
How to Cite
Benítez, C., Londoño, M.-C., Miquel, R., Manzia, T.-M., Abraldes, J. G., Lozano, J.-J., Martínez-Llordella, M., López, M., Angelico, R., Bohne, F., Sese, P., Daoud, F., Larcier, P., Roelen, D. L., Claas, F., Whitehouse, G., Lerut, J., Pirenne, J., Rimola, A., Tisone, G. and Sánchez-Fueyo, A. (2013), Prospective multicenter clinical trial of immunosuppressive drug withdrawal in stable adult liver transplant recipients. Hepatology, 58: 1824–1835. doi: 10.1002/hep.26426
Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Larcier was employed by TcLand Expression S.A. Dr. Lerut received grants from Fresenius Biotech. Dr. Daoud consults for Medextens.
The study was conducted as part of the European Commission supported RISET consortium (Reprogramming the Immune System for the Establishment of Tolerance). Furthermore, the work was funded by TcLand Expression S.A. and by a grant from the Ministry of Education & Science, Spain (SAF2008-04092) to A.S-F. C.B. was supported by Fundación BBVA and by the Catalan Society of Transplantation. F.B. was supported by a research fellowship of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DfG reference BO 3370/1-1). CIBEREHD is funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III Spain.
See Editorial on Page 1529
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 12:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- 22An exploratory technique for investigating large quantities of categorical data. Appl Stat 1980;29:119-127..
- 32The combination of donor and recipient age is critical in determining host immunoresponsiveness and renal transplant outcome. Ann Surg 2010;252:662-674., , , , , .