Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Imaging mass spectrometry reveals modified forms of histone H4 as new biomarkers of microvascular invasion in hepatocellular carcinomas
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 983–994, September 2013
How to Cite
Poté, N., Alexandrov, T., Le Faouder, J., Laouirem, S., Léger, T., Mebarki, M., Belghiti, J., Camadro, J.-M., Bedossa, P. and Paradis, V. (2013), Imaging mass spectrometry reveals modified forms of histone H4 as new biomarkers of microvascular invasion in hepatocellular carcinomas. Hepatology, 58: 983–994. doi: 10.1002/hep.26433
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- “Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale,” the “Société Française de Pathologie,” the “Ligue contre le cancer-Hauts de Seine,” and European Union 7th Framework Program grant 305259.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Discussion point: reporting guidelines for mass spectrometry imaging, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2014,, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Label-Freein SituMonitoring of Histone Deacetylase Drug Target Engagement by Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization-Mass Spectrometry Biotyping and Imaging, Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 86, 10, 4642, , , , , , , ,