Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pegylated interferon and ribavirin: a therapeutic option in patients who fail to respond to telaprevir-based triple therapy?
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1519–1520, October 2013
How to Cite
Dai, C.-Y., Chuang, W.-L. and Yu, M.-L. (2013), Pegylated interferon and ribavirin: a therapeutic option in patients who fail to respond to telaprevir-based triple therapy?. Hepatology, 58: 1519–1520. doi: 10.1002/hep.26434
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!