Potential conflict of interest: Milan J. Sonneveld consults and is on the speakers' bureau for Roche. Bettina Hansen has nothing to disclose. Henry L.Y. Chan advises, is on the speakers' bureau for, and received grants from Roche. He advises and is on the speakers' bureau for Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead, Novartis, and MSD. Teerha Piratvisuth advises, received grants from, and is on the speakers' bureau for Roche and Novartis. He advises and is on the speakers' bureau for MSD. He is on the speakers' bureau and received grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb. He is also on the speakers' bureau for GlaxoSmithKline. Ji-Dong Jia consults and is on the speakers' bureau for MBS, Novartis, and Roche. Stefan Zeuzem consults, advises, and is on the speakers' bureau for Roche and Merck. Edward Gane advises and is on the speakers' bureau for Roche and Gilead. He advises Janssen and is on the speakers' bureau for Abbott. Y.F. Liaw was involved in clinical trials or served as a global advisory board member of Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis and Gilead Sciences. Harry L.A. Janssen received grants from and is a consultant for Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences, Novartis, Roche, Merck and Innogenetics. E.J. Heathcote is a consultant of Gilead Sciences and received research support from Gilead Sciences, Hoffman-La Roche, Merck, Tibotec, and Vertex.
Response-guided peginterferon therapy in hepatitis B e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B using serum hepatitis B surface antigen levels
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 872–880, September 2013
How to Cite
Sonneveld, M. J., Hansen, B. E., Piratvisuth, T., Jia, J.-D., Zeuzem, S., Gane, E., Liaw, Y.-F., Xie, Q., Heathcote, E. J., Chan, H. L.-Y. and Janssen, H. L.A. (2013), Response-guided peginterferon therapy in hepatitis B e antigen-positive chronic hepatitis B using serum hepatitis B surface antigen levels. Hepatology, 58: 872–880. doi: 10.1002/hep.26436
Supported by the Foundation for Liver and Gastrointestinal Research (SLO) in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The funding source did not have influence on study design, data collection, analysis, or interpretation of the data, writing of the report nor the decision to submit for publication.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.