Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Analyzing risk factors for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1862–1863, November 2013
How to Cite
Fujita, T. (2013), Analyzing risk factors for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Hepatology, 58: 1862–1863. doi: 10.1002/hep.26448
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 03:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- 1Risk factors for intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: association between metformin use and reduced cancer risk. Hepatology 2013;57:648-655., , , , , , et al.
- 2Case-control studies. In: Pigeot AW, ed. Handbook of Epidemiology. Berlin: Springer; 2005:287-319..
- 3Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevalence of cholesterol screening and high blood cholesterol among adults—United States, 2005, 2007, and 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2012;61:697-702.