Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Primary sclerosing cholangitis, autoimmune hepatitis, and overlap in utah children: Epidemiology and natural history
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1392–1400, October 2013
How to Cite
Deneau, M., Jensen, M. K., Holmen, J., Williams, M. S., Book, L. S. and Guthery, S. L. (2013), Primary sclerosing cholangitis, autoimmune hepatitis, and overlap in utah children: Epidemiology and natural history. Hepatology, 58: 1392–1400. doi: 10.1002/hep.26454
The project described in this article was supported by the National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (National Institutes of Health) through grant 8UL1TR000105 (formerly UL1RR025764). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- 3Characterization of hepatic abnormalities in children with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis 1995;1:27-33., , , , , .
- 9The burden of large and small duct primary sclerosing cholangitis in adults and children: a population-based analysis. Am J Gastroenterol 2007;102:1042-1049., , , , .Direct Link:
- 12Prevalence of autoimmune liver disease in Alaska Natives. Am J Gastroenterol 2002;97:2402-2407., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 15Incidence and characteristics of autoimmune hepatitis in children and adolescents in Canada: a preliminary report of the Canadian Pediatric Hepatology Research Group [abstract]. Hepatology 2012;54:138A., , , , , , et al.
- 17Surgical pathology of the syndrome of primary sclerosing cholangitis. Am J Surg Pathol 1989;13(suppl 1):43-49..
- 36Inflammatory bowel disease characteristics among African Americans, Hispanics, and non-Hispanic whites: characterization of a large North American cohort. Am J Gastroenterol 2006;101:1012-1023., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 37The prevalence of extraintestinal diseases in inflammatory bowel disease: a population-based study. Am J Gastroenterol 2001;96:1116-1122., , , .Direct Link:
- 41AGA medical position statement on the diagnosis and management of colorectal neoplasia in inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology 2010;138:738-745., , , , , , et al.