Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Kubicka consults, advises, and is on the speakers' bureau for Roche, Amgen, and Sanofi.
Adjuvant gemcitabine therapy improves survival in a locally induced, R0-resectable model of metastatic intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1031–1041, September 2013
How to Cite
Gürlevik, E., Fleischmann-Mundt, B., Armbrecht, N., Longerich, T., Woller, N., Kloos, A., Hoffmann, D., Schambach, A., Wirth, T. C., Manns, M. P., Zender, L., Kubicka, S. and Kühnel, F. (2013), Adjuvant gemcitabine therapy improves survival in a locally induced, R0-resectable model of metastatic intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Hepatology, 58: 1031–1041. doi: 10.1002/hep.26468
Stefan Kubicka and Florian Kühnel contributed equally to the paper.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 08:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB-TRR77), Deutsche Krebshilfe and Wilhelm-Sander-Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.