Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Therapeutic advantage of anti-VAP-1 over anti-α4 integrin antibody in concanavalin a-induced hepatitis
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1413–1423, October 2013
How to Cite
Lee, W.-Y., Salmi, M., Kelly, M. M., Jalkanen, S. and Kubes, P. (2013), Therapeutic advantage of anti-VAP-1 over anti-α4 integrin antibody in concanavalin a-induced hepatitis. Hepatology, 58: 1413–1423. doi: 10.1002/hep.26469
Supported by the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology/Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada Fellowship Award.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 08:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology/Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada Fellowship Award
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canada Research Chairs Program and the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.