These authors contributed equally to this work.
Liver Injury and Regeneration
Adipose tissue-derived stem cells as a regenerative therapy for a mouse steatohepatitis-induced cirrhosis model
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 1133–1142, September 2013
How to Cite
Seki, A., Sakai, Y., Komura, T., Nasti, A., Yoshida, K., Higashimoto, M., Honda, M., Usui, S., Takamura, M., Takamura, T., Ochiya, T., Furuichi, K., Wada, T. and Kaneko, S. (2013), Adipose tissue-derived stem cells as a regenerative therapy for a mouse steatohepatitis-induced cirrhosis model. Hepatology, 58: 1133–1142. doi: 10.1002/hep.26470
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported in part by subsidies from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Myocardin related transcription factor A programs epigenetic activation of hepatic stellate cells, Journal of Hepatology, 2015, 62, 1, 165, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Translational Regenerative Medicine, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 3Cellular Therapy for Liver Disease, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, 2014, 89, 3, 414, ,
- 4Human Adipose Tissue Derived Stem Cells Promote Liver Regeneration in a Rat Model of Toxic Injury, Stem Cells International, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , , ,