Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Regional and global summary estimates of antibody to hepatitis C virus prevalence in detainee populations: Seeing the forest and the trees?
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1197–1199, October 2013
How to Cite
Harzke, A. J. (2013), Regional and global summary estimates of antibody to hepatitis C virus prevalence in detainee populations: Seeing the forest and the trees?. Hepatology, 58: 1197–1199. doi: 10.1002/hep.26474
See Article on Page 1215
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- 4World Prison Population List. 9th ed. London: International Center for Prison Studies; 2011. Available at: http://www.idcr.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/WPPL-9-22.pdf. Accessed on March 25, 2013..
- 5Hepatitis B and C infections in U.S. incarcerated populations: prevalence and related mortality. ProQuest, UMI Dissertations Publishing 2007; Document 304817590: 1-147. Available at: http://search.proquest.com/docview/304817590. Accessed on April 24, 2013..
- 8Impact of new therapeutics for hepatitis C virus infection in incarcerated populations. Top Antivir Med 2013;21:25-33., , , , , , et al.
- 10Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications. 2nd ed. New York: Routledge Academic; 2010..
- 11Hierarchical Linear Models. 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage; 2002., .
- 13The American Heritage Dictionary of Idioms. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; 2013..