Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Role of the inflammasome in inflammatory responses and subsequent injury after hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 6, page 2212, December 2013
How to Cite
Inoue, Y., Yasuda, Y. and Takahashi, M. (2013), Role of the inflammasome in inflammatory responses and subsequent injury after hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury. Hepatology, 58: 2212. doi: 10.1002/hep.26480
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.