These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of intramural epithelial networks linked to peribiliary glands that express progenitor cell markers and proliferate after injury in mice
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1486–1496, October 2013
How to Cite
DiPaola, F., Shivakumar, P., Pfister, J., Walters, S., Sabla, G. and Bezerra, J. A. (2013), Identification of intramural epithelial networks linked to peribiliary glands that express progenitor cell markers and proliferate after injury in mice. Hepatology, 58: 1486–1496. doi: 10.1002/hep.26485
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 07:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK83781, T32 -DK007727, DK078392
- Integrative Morphology Core of the Digestive Disease Research Center in Cincinnati
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Award from the American Liver Foundation/American Association for Studies of Liver Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.