These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of intramural epithelial networks linked to peribiliary glands that express progenitor cell markers and proliferate after injury in mice
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1486–1496, October 2013
How to Cite
DiPaola, F., Shivakumar, P., Pfister, J., Walters, S., Sabla, G. and Bezerra, J. A. (2013), Identification of intramural epithelial networks linked to peribiliary glands that express progenitor cell markers and proliferate after injury in mice. Hepatology, 58: 1486–1496. doi: 10.1002/hep.26485
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 07:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK83781, T32 -DK007727, DK078392
- Integrative Morphology Core of the Digestive Disease Research Center in Cincinnati
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Award from the American Liver Foundation/American Association for Studies of Liver Diseases
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hep26485-sup-0001-suppfig1A.avi||20023K||Supplementary Information Figure 1A.|
|hep26485-sup-0002-suppfig1B.avi||31408K||Supplementary Information Figure 1B.|
|hep26485-sup-0003-suppfig1C.avi||24659K||Supplementary Information Figure 1C.|
|hep26485-sup-0004-suppfig1D.mov||48983K||Supplementary Information Figure 1D.|
|hep26485-sup-0005-suppfig2.tif||3040K||Supplementary Information Figure 2.|
|hep26485-sup-0006-suppfig3.tif||4230K||Supplementary Information Figure 3.|
|hep26485-sup-0007-suppfig4.tif||4941K||Supplementary Information Figure 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.