Potential conflict of interest: L.K. and R.S. are advisors to Nordion and Bayer/Onyx. L.K. is on the speakers- bureau and received grants from Bayer/Onyx. M.M. received grants from Nordion. R.S. consults for and received grants from Nordion and consults for Bayer/Onyx.
Radiological-pathological analysis of WHO, RECIST, EASL, mRECIST and DWI: Imaging analysis from a prospective randomized trial of Y90 ± sorafenib
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1655–1666, November 2013
How to Cite
Vouche, M., Kulik, L., Atassi, R., Memon, K., Hickey, R., Ganger, D., Miller, F. H., Yaghmai, V., Abecassis, M., Baker, T., Mulcahy, M., Nayar, R., Lewandowski, R. J. and Salem, R. (2013), Radiological-pathological analysis of WHO, RECIST, EASL, mRECIST and DWI: Imaging analysis from a prospective randomized trial of Y90 ± sorafenib. Hepatology, 58: 1655–1666. doi: 10.1002/hep.26487
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- National Instututes of Health. Grant Number: CA126809
- 18Response assessment methodologies in hepatocellular carcinoma: complexities in the era of local and systemic treatments. J Hepatol 2013 Jan 24. doi: 10.1016/j.jhep.2013.01.021., , , .
- 25EASL and mRECIST responses are independent prognostic factors for survival in hepatocellular cancer patients treated with transarterial embolization. J Hepatol 2011;55:1309-1316., , , , , , .