These authors contributed equally to the study.
Circulating chemokine (C-X-C Motif) receptor 5+CD4+ T cells benefit hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion through IL-21 in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1277–1286, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Ma, S., Tang, L., Li, Y., Wang, W., Huang, X., Lai, Q., Zhang, M., Sun, J., Li, C. K., Abbott, W. G.H., Naoumov, N. V., Zhang, Y. and Hou, J. (2013), Circulating chemokine (C-X-C Motif) receptor 5+CD4+ T cells benefit hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion through IL-21 in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatology, 58: 1277–1286. doi: 10.1002/hep.26489
Potential conflict of interest: J.L.H. is on the speakers' bureau of, and has received research support grants from, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, and Roche. N.V.N. is an employee of Novartis.
This study was supported by grants from the Major Science and Technology Special Project of China (2012ZX10002-003 and 2011CB946100) and the Natural Science Foundation of China (30830091 and 81270025).
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2C-X-C chemokine receptor type 5 gene polymorphism affects gene expression in CD4+ T cells and is associated with increased risk of colorectal cancer, Tumor Biology, 2014,, , , , ,
- 3Chronic hepatitis B virus infection: epidemiology, prevention, and treatment in China, Frontiers of Medicine, 2014, 8, 2, 135, , ,
- 4Dynamics of interleukin-21 production during the clinical course of primary and secondary dengue virus infections, Immunology Letters, 2014, 161, 1, 89, , , , , ,
- 5Expansion of circulating TFH cells and their associated molecules: involvement in the immune landscape in patients with chronic HBV infection, Virology Journal, 2014, 11, 1, 54, , , , , ,
- 6Frequency-dependent selection drives HBeAg seroconversion in chronic hepatitis B virus infection, Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health, 2014, 2014, 1, 1, , ,
- 8Roles for Chemokines in Liver Disease, Gastroenterology, 2014, 147, 3, 577, ,
- 9T Follicular Helper Cells in Transplantation: The Target to Attenuate Antibody-Mediated Allogeneic Responses?, Current Transplantation Reports, 2014, 1, 3, 166, , ,