These authors contributed equally to the study.
Circulating chemokine (C-X-C Motif) receptor 5+CD4+ T cells benefit hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion through IL-21 in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1277–1286, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Ma, S., Tang, L., Li, Y., Wang, W., Huang, X., Lai, Q., Zhang, M., Sun, J., Li, C. K., Abbott, W. G.H., Naoumov, N. V., Zhang, Y. and Hou, J. (2013), Circulating chemokine (C-X-C Motif) receptor 5+CD4+ T cells benefit hepatitis B e antigen seroconversion through IL-21 in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatology, 58: 1277–1286. doi: 10.1002/hep.26489
Potential conflict of interest: J.L.H. is on the speakers' bureau of, and has received research support grants from, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, and Roche. N.V.N. is an employee of Novartis.
This study was supported by grants from the Major Science and Technology Special Project of China (2012ZX10002-003 and 2011CB946100) and the Natural Science Foundation of China (30830091 and 81270025).
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.