Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Modeling the antiviral activity of ribavirin against hepatitis C virus in cell culture
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1203–1206, October 2013
How to Cite
Felmlee, D. J., Xiao, F. and Baumert, T. F. (2013), Modeling the antiviral activity of ribavirin against hepatitis C virus in cell culture. Hepatology, 58: 1203–1206. doi: 10.1002/hep.26493
See Article on Page 1236
Supported by Inserm, ANRS (13081), University of Strasbourg, the European Union (INTERREG-IV-Rhin Supérieur-FEDER-Hepato-Regio-Net 2009 and 2012, FP7 HEPAMAB GAN 305600), ERC AdG HEPCENT 233130, Direction Générale de l'Offre de Soins, and the Laboratoire d'excellence HEPSYS (ANR-10-LAB-28).
D.J.F. supported by an EASL fellowship.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.