Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 is a proviral host factor for hepatitis C virus
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1558–1568, November 2013
How to Cite
McCartney, E. M., Helbig, K. J., Narayana, S. K., Eyre, N. S., Aloia, A. L. and Beard, M. R. (2013), Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 is a proviral host factor for hepatitis C virus. Hepatology, 58: 1558–1568. doi: 10.1002/hep.26496
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
- The NHMRC of Australia. Grant Number: 510448
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.