Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Impact of sustained virologic response on all-cause mortality
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1508–1510, October 2013
How to Cite
Backus, L. I. and Belperio, P. S. (2013), Impact of sustained virologic response on all-cause mortality. Hepatology, 58: 1508–1510. doi: 10.1002/hep.26504
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 03:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Drs. Backus and Belperio are supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reply to: ‘Evidence recommending antiviral therapy in hepatitis C’, Journal of Hepatology, 2014,, , , ,