These authors contributed equally to this work.
Equilibrative nucleoside transporter (ENT)-1-dependent elevation of extracellular adenosine protects the liver during ischemia and reperfusion
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1766–1778, November 2013
How to Cite
Zimmerman, M. A., Tak, E., Ehrentraut, S. F., Kaplan, M., Giebler, A., Weng, T., Choi, D.-S., Blackburn, M. R., Kam, I., Eltzschig, H. K. and Grenz, A. (2013), Equilibrative nucleoside transporter (ENT)-1-dependent elevation of extracellular adenosine protects the liver during ischemia and reperfusion. Hepatology, 58: 1766–1778. doi: 10.1002/hep.26505
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 03:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- American Heart Association Grant. Grant Number: 1 KO8HL103900-01
- National Health Institute Grants. Grant Numbers: R01-HL0921, R01-DK083385, R01-HL098294
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.