Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Diastolic dysfunction is a predictor of poor outcomes in patients with cirrhosis, portal hypertension, and a normal creatinine
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1732–1741, November 2013
How to Cite
Ruíz-del-Árbol, L., Achécar, L., Serradilla, R., Rodríguez-Gandía, M. Á., Rivero, M., Garrido, E. and Natcher, J. J. (2013), Diastolic dysfunction is a predictor of poor outcomes in patients with cirrhosis, portal hypertension, and a normal creatinine. Hepatology, 58: 1732–1741. doi: 10.1002/hep.26509
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias . Grant Number: FIS 06/1082
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.