These authors contributed equally to this work.
Steatohepatitis/Metabolic Liver Disease
Prothrombotic factors in histologically proven nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 121–129, January 2014
How to Cite
Verrijken, A., Francque, S., Mertens, I., Prawitt, J., Caron, S., Hubens, G., Van Marck, E., Staels, B., Michielsen, P. and Van Gaal, L. (2014), Prothrombotic factors in histologically proven nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Hepatology, 59: 121–129. doi: 10.1002/hep.26510
See Editorial on Page 16
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
This work is part of the project “Hepatic and adipose tissue and functions in the metabolic syndrome” (HEPADIP), which is supported by the European Commission as an Integrated Project under the 6th Framework Program (contract LSHM-CT-2005-018734).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 03:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Is there a rationale for treatment of chronic liver disease with antithrombotic therapy?, Blood Reviews, 2014,, , , ,
- 3NAFLD and Cardiovascular Disease: Can the Real Association Be Determined?, Current Hepatology Reports, 2014, 13, 2, 130, ,
- 7Ectopic fat: the true culprit linking obesity and cardiovascular disease?, Thrombosis and Haemostasis, 2013, 110, 4, 651, , , , , ,