Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Haber owns stock in Merck. Dr. Molleston received grants from Schering-Plough, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Vertex. Dr. Murray owns stock in Merck and received grants from Roche and Gilead. Dr. Romero received grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Rosenthal consults for Merck, General Electric, and Ikaria and received grants from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Vertex, and Gilead. Dr. Schwarz received grants from Roche. Dr. Sokol consults and owns stock in Yasoo Health and also consults for Roche and Ikaria.
Autoimmune, Cholestatic and Biliary Disease
Extrahepatic Anomalies in Infants With Biliary Atresia: Results of a Large Prospective North American Multicenter Study
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1724–1731, November 2013
How to Cite
Schwarz, K. B., Haber, B. H., Rosenthal, P., Mack, C. L., Moore, J., Bove, K., Bezerra, J. A., Karpen, S. J., Kerkar, N., Shneider, B. L., Turmelle, Y. P., Whitington, P. F., Molleston, J. P., Murray, K. F., Ng, V. L., Romero, R., Wang, K. S., Sokol, R. J., Magee, J. C. and Childhood Liver Disease Research and Education Network (2013), Extrahepatic Anomalies in Infants With Biliary Atresia: Results of a Large Prospective North American Multicenter Study. Hepatology, 58: 1724–1731. doi: 10.1002/hep.26512
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- The National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: U54DK078377, DK 62530 (Baltimore), DK 62436 (Chicago), DK 62497 (Cincinnati), DK 62453 (Denver), DK 62445 (Mt Sinai), DK 62481 (Philadelphia), DK 62466 (Pittsburgh), DK 62500 (San Francisco), DK 62452 (St. Louis), DK 84536 (Indiana), DK 84575 (Seattle), DK 62470 (Houston), DK 84538 (Los Angeles), DK 84585 (Atlanta), DK 62456 (Michigan)
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: NIH (5M01 RR00069 (Denver), UL1RR025780 (Denver), UL1RR024153 (Pittsburgh), UL1RR024134 (Philadelphia), UL1RR024131 (San Francisco), UL1RR025005 (Baltimore), UL1RR025741 (Chicago)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hep26512-sup-0001-suppTab1.docx||22K||Supporting Information Table 2|
|hep26512-sup-0002-suppTab2.docx||19K||Supporting Information Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.