Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Liver Injury and Regeneration
Activator protein 1 transcription factor fos-related antigen 1 (fra-1) is dispensable for murine liver fibrosis, but modulates xenobiotic metabolism
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
How to Cite
Hasenfuss, S. C., Bakiri, L., Thomsen, M. K., Hamacher, R. and Wagner, E. F. (2013), Activator protein 1 transcription factor fos-related antigen 1 (fra-1) is dispensable for murine liver fibrosis, but modulates xenobiotic metabolism. Hepatology. doi: 10.1002/hep.26518
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Foundation (F-BBVA)
- ERC-Advanced grant. Grant Number: ERC-FCK/2008/37
- Juan de la Cierva postdoctoral fellowship
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: (HA 6068/1-1)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds Ph.D. fellowship
- EMBO short term fellowship. Grant Number: (ASTF 198-2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.