Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Liver Failure/Cirrhosis/Portal Hypertension
Human and experimental evidence supporting a role for osteopontin in alcoholic hepatitis
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1742–1756, November 2013
How to Cite
Morales-Ibanez, O., Domínguez, M., Ki, S. H., Marcos, M., Chaves, J. F., Nguyen-Khac, E., Houchi, H., Affò, S., Sancho-Bru, P., Altamirano, J., Michelena, J., García-Pagán, J. C., Abraldes, J. G., Arroyo, V., Caballería, J., Laso, F.-J., Gao, B. and Bataller, R. (2013), Human and experimental evidence supporting a role for osteopontin in alcoholic hepatitis. Hepatology, 58: 1742–1756. doi: 10.1002/hep.26521
This work was supported by grants from the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (FIS PI080237 and FIS PS09/01164; to R.B. and J.C., respectively). S.A. received a grant from IDIBAPS. P.S.-B. received grants from Instituto Carlos III, Miguel Servet (CP11/00071), and from the European Commission (within its FP7 Cooperation Program) and the European Cosmetics Association (COLIPA; °HeMiBio-HEALTH-F5-2010-266777). J.A. received a grant from Fundación Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- 8Pre- and post-translational regulation of osteopontin in cancer. J Cell Comun Signal 2011;5:111-122., , .
- 16A new scoring system for prognostic stratification of patients with alcoholic hepatitis. Am J Gastroenterol 2008;103:2747-2756., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 20Interleukin-22 treatment ameliorates alcoholic liver injury in a murine model of chronic-binge ethanol feeding: role of signal transducer and activator of transcription 3. Hepatology 2010;52:1291-1300., , , , , , .