Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Neutralization resistance of hepatitis C virus can be overcome by recombinant human monoclonal antibodies
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1587–1597, November 2013
How to Cite
Pedersen, J., Carlsen, T. H.R., Prentoe, J., Ramirez, S., Jensen, T. B., Forns, X., Alter, H., Foung, S. K.H., Law, M., Gottwein, J., Weis, N. and Bukh, J. (2013), Neutralization resistance of hepatitis C virus can be overcome by recombinant human monoclonal antibodies. Hepatology, 58: 1587–1597. doi: 10.1002/hep.26524
This work was supported by the Lundbeck Foundation (to J.G. and J.B.), the Danish Cancer Society (to J.G. and J.B.), the Novo Nordisk Foundation (to J.G. and J.B.), the RegionH Research Fund (to J.B.), The Danish Agency for Science Technology and Innovation (to J.P. and N.W.), and Ph.D. stipends from the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen (to T.H.R.C., J.P.R., and T.B.J.). J.P.R. and S.R. are the recipients of Individual Postdoctoral Stipends from the Danish Council for Independent Research (FSS). M.L. is supported by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (grant no.: AI79031).
GenBank accession numbers: T9/JFH1: KC967476; DH8/JFH1: KC967477; DH10/JFH1: KC967478; and S83/JFH1: KC967479.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 3Multiplexed screening of natural humoral immunity identifies antibodies at fine specificity for complex and dynamic viral targets, mAbs, 2014, 6, 2, 460, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4The past, present and future of neutralizing antibodies for hepatitis C virus, Antiviral Research, 2014, 105, 100, , ,
- 5Therapeutic vaccines against hepatitis C virus, Infection, Genetics and Evolution, 2014, 22, 120, , ,