Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Interleukin-22 serum levels are a negative prognostic indicator in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 3, page 1207, March 2014
How to Cite
Waidmann, O., Kronenberger, B., Scheiermann, P., Köberle, V., Mühl, H. and Piiper, A. (2014), Interleukin-22 serum levels are a negative prognostic indicator in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 59: 1207. doi: 10.1002/hep.26528
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.