These authors contributed equally.
Cynomolgus monkey gallbladder bile contains high concentrations of fibroblast growth factor 19
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 732–733, February 2014
How to Cite
Luo, L., Luo, F. and Wang, T. (2014), Cynomolgus monkey gallbladder bile contains high concentrations of fibroblast growth factor 19. Hepatology, 59: 732–733. doi: 10.1002/hep.26530
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.