Supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (KAKENHI 23590976) and partly by a grant for “Development of Systems and Technology for Advanced Measurement and Analysis (SENTAN)” and “The Matching Program for Innovations in Future Drug Discovery and Medical Care” from the Japan Science and Technology Agency and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, and Technology, Japan.
Serum glycan as a prognostic marker in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma treated with sorafenib
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
How to Cite
Miyahara, K., Nouso, K., Miyake, Y., Nakamura, S., Obi, S., Amano, M., Hirose, K., Nishimura, S.-I. and Yamamoto, K. (2013), Serum glycan as a prognostic marker in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma treated with sorafenib. Hepatology. doi: 10.1002/hep.26531
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Discovery of novel differentiation markers in the early stage of chondrogenesis by glycoform-focused reverse proteomics and genomics, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, 2014, 1840, 1, 645, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2A New Approach for the Synthesis of HyperbranchedN-Glycan Core Structures from Locust Bean Gum, Organic Letters, 2013, 131121091748007, , , , ,
- 3A straightforward protocol for the preparationcx of high performance microarray displaying synthetic MUC1 glycopeptides, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, 2013,, , , , , , , , ,