These authors contributed equally to this work.
Posttranscriptional destabilization of the liver-specific long noncoding RNA HULC by the IGF2 mRNA-binding protein 1 (IGF2BP1)
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1703–1712, November 2013
How to Cite
Hämmerle, M., Gutschner, T., Uckelmann, H., Ozgur, S., Fiskin, E., Gross, M., Skawran, B., Geffers, R., Longerich, T., Breuhahn, K., Schirmacher, P., Stoecklin, G. and Diederichs, S. (2013), Posttranscriptional destabilization of the liver-specific long noncoding RNA HULC by the IGF2 mRNA-binding protein 1 (IGF2BP1). Hepatology, 58: 1703–1712. doi: 10.1002/hep.26537
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG Transregio TRR77, TP B03), the Excellence Cluster CellNetworks, the Marie Curie Program, the Helmholtz Society (VH-NG-504), and the Virtual Helmholtz Institute for Resistance in Leukemia. M.H. was supported by a Gerok stipend of the TRR77.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.