These authors contributed equally to this work.
Loss of caspase-8 in hepatocytes accelerates the onset of liver regeneration in mice through premature nuclear factor kappa B activation
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1779–1789, November 2013
How to Cite
Freimuth, J., Bangen, J.-M., Lambertz, D., Hu, W., Nevzorova, Y. A., Sonntag, R., Gassler, N., Riethmacher, D., Trautwein, C. and Liedtke, C. (2013), Loss of caspase-8 in hepatocytes accelerates the onset of liver regeneration in mice through premature nuclear factor kappa B activation. Hepatology, 58: 1779–1789. doi: 10.1002/hep.26538
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Supported by a grant of the Deutsche Krebshilfe (Grant no. 107682) to C.T. and C.L. Y.A.N. is supported by the Wilhelm-Sander Foundation for Cancer Research and through the START program of the Faculty of Medicine, RWTH Aachen, Germany.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Alcoholic liver disease: mechanisms of injury and targeted treatment, Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2015, 12, 4, 231, ,
- 2Haematopoietic cell-derived Jnk1 is crucial for chronic inflammation and carcinogenesis in an experimental model of liver injury, Journal of Hepatology, 2015, 62, 1, 140, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Old, new and emerging functions of caspases, Cell Death and Differentiation, 2015, 22, 4, 526, , , ,