These authors contributed equally to this work.
Loss of caspase-8 in hepatocytes accelerates the onset of liver regeneration in mice through premature nuclear factor kappa B activation
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1779–1789, November 2013
How to Cite
Freimuth, J., Bangen, J.-M., Lambertz, D., Hu, W., Nevzorova, Y. A., Sonntag, R., Gassler, N., Riethmacher, D., Trautwein, C. and Liedtke, C. (2013), Loss of caspase-8 in hepatocytes accelerates the onset of liver regeneration in mice through premature nuclear factor kappa B activation. Hepatology, 58: 1779–1789. doi: 10.1002/hep.26538
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Supported by a grant of the Deutsche Krebshilfe (Grant no. 107682) to C.T. and C.L. Y.A.N. is supported by the Wilhelm-Sander Foundation for Cancer Research and through the START program of the Faculty of Medicine, RWTH Aachen, Germany.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.