These authors contributed equally to this work.
Loss of caspase-8 in hepatocytes accelerates the onset of liver regeneration in mice through premature nuclear factor kappa B activation
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1779–1789, November 2013
How to Cite
Freimuth, J., Bangen, J.-M., Lambertz, D., Hu, W., Nevzorova, Y. A., Sonntag, R., Gassler, N., Riethmacher, D., Trautwein, C. and Liedtke, C. (2013), Loss of caspase-8 in hepatocytes accelerates the onset of liver regeneration in mice through premature nuclear factor kappa B activation. Hepatology, 58: 1779–1789. doi: 10.1002/hep.26538
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Supported by a grant of the Deutsche Krebshilfe (Grant no. 107682) to C.T. and C.L. Y.A.N. is supported by the Wilhelm-Sander Foundation for Cancer Research and through the START program of the Faculty of Medicine, RWTH Aachen, Germany.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.